Connect With Your 24-hour Monitoring Team
Whenever your home alarm system in Bloomington goes off, your 24-hour monitoring specialists will instantly act. Their first step is to verify your alarm, and that means communicating with you. The protocol they abide by depends on the sort of emergency. For instance, if a medical emergency is initiated, a single effort will be made to get in touch with you before first responders are dispatched. If you’re dealing with a break-in - the most frequent type of alarm - a monitoring specialist will abide by these procedures to get in touch with you:
- An effort will be made to communicate with you through the touchscreen interface. You will generally be requested to provide a passcode.
- If that effort isn’t successful, a call is made to your main contact number.
- An alternate number or your first contact person is called next.
- If you still can’t be reached, nearby police are dispatched.
- Your monitoring agents will follow up with you again once the proper authorities are notified.
If you're not in a position to interact with the monitoring team, don't worry. Help will still be sent even if you're not able to confirm the emergency.
Get protection for any situation with a Vivint home alarm system in Bloomington
Be prepared for any crisis with a modern home alarm system in Bloomington from Vivint. Dial (812) 579-4884 to start designing your home’s security today.