Features to look for in a home security camera in Bloomington
Getting captured on video is the last thing a prowler would like to happen This is the main reason why security cameras are among the best devices to think about as you customize your home security system. Although independent cameras can be effective when configured properly, they’re even more helpful when integrated into your residence’s complete system.
Are you interested in what to look for in a home security camera in Bloomington? You’ll be happy to find these vital components have more conveniences than earlier versions. You can see live footage from inside cameras or catch the attention of intruders with built-in deterrent mechanisms from outside cameras. And you can control your security cameras easily in one smart app.
Powerful features add value to home security cameras in Bloomington
Versatile and easy-to-incorporate security cameras will take your residence’s defense to a higher level. These crucial aspects of your home security system may come equipped with an impressive array of features like two-way communications, motion detection, and mobile access. Review all of the options available to you here.
- Built-in deterrents: Choose a surveillance camera that can take immediate action. If strange movement is observed by the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro, a clear red ring will emerge around the camera’s lens and an audible alert will resonate.
- Night vision: Impressive IR night vision capability offers clear-cut images of your surroundings any time of day. Your cameras will also keep their crisp imaging when zooming in on details.
- Video storage: Choose surveillance with cloud storage capabilities and the chance to watch clips right from your cell phone app.
- Smartphone app: Today’s home security cameras in Bloomington are typically paired to a convenient mobile device app. You are able to review live feeds or pre-recorded segments and even activate or disengage your security. The Vivint App will deliver a notification to your cell phone when a triggered event occurs.
- Motion detectors: Incorporated motion detection means your cameras will activate when strange activity occurs. You’ll also be alerted with an update on your phone.
- Converse with visitors or family: Would you welcome the chance to check in with your children when they return from school? Do you have a visitor at your doorstep? Today’s surveillance systems, like the Vivint Doorbell Camera Pro, allow convenient 2-way audio so you can chat with the people detected by your surveillance device.
- Greater viewing angles: Generally speaking, your exterior surveillance should offer an angle of 120° or higher. As an example, the Vivint Outdoor Camera Pro boasts a viewing angle of 140°.
- Configurable zones: This benefit gives you the chance to set the precise space you want your camera to supervise. This is important to optimize the activity you watch as you wouldn’t need notifications every time an automobile goes by on the road.
Customize your own Vivint smart home system
You should have a good idea of what to look for in a home security camera in Bloomington. The next step is to put everything together in a customized Vivint smart home. Call (812) 579-4884 to start or fill out the simple form on this page to contact our security professionals.